Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yeah! So it's been 6 months since my last blog and there are zero clear cut excuses as to why I haven't blogged. I think I've been in my creative rut...My mind runs with ideas constantly (does yours?) then I doubt the interest level that readers may have in what I have to say...DOUBT..funny thing it does...it discourages and dissuades me from pursuing.
I was sending out a little encouragement to my girls every day about taking risks, challenges, steps, etc toward living each day to our fullest. Have I succeeded in doing these things? Clearly not.
My devotionals each day were part of a book titled "It's never too late"...of course I added my own take on that day's task or prompt.
Sometimes the prompt would help me heal a pain or recognize a need...
It's funny how sometimes we need to be prompted...
These prompts can come from something we've read or heard someone say.
Sometimes they come from the Holy Spirit engaging us to listen or do.
I know sometimes it can take only a whisper or nudging and man other times it takes a 2x4 across the back of my head to take notice...
Whatever the case is...it seems NOW is the time to quit the 'I want to one day' or 'I need to one day' or 'One day I will' because one day is TODAY!
Be encouraged!
Leave MR. DOUBT behind and GO GO GO forward.
Don't worry about the interest level of others...do it for yourself.
Live your dreams, your passion, your life and live it with love!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Amen to that sista! :-) Doubt is a terrible little thief, stealing what it may, invoking thoughts that don't line up with the word of God and His plan for us!! So, I'll be waiting Tuesday...oh, wait, you're on Spring Break....ok, I'll be waiting NEXT Tuesday! :-) love you....hope you're already having a blast!