Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Allright, so summer is sort of officially over.
The kids are back in school and we are officially off and running.
Aaron is busy as a junior this year and has been working on his AP Art 2 Inter. and second Digital Graphic and Animation classes as well as his dual credit core classes.
Hannah made the A team in volleyball and was very excited to begin her new school.
Stephen likes his teacher and has some really good friends from the past couple of years in the neighborhood.
Iyan loves riding the bus to school and is having fun everyday in his preschool.
He is really turning some corners with potty training and everything .
Zeke is adjusting to being the only kid home during the morning and so am I.
I have started taking some steps toward Doula certification and interviewed with a family over the weekend. They called today to accept me as their Doula and I will attend the birth of their new daughter in January.
I know I still haven't posted pictures but I will continue to try as well as be a little more regular on this blog stuff.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I'm so excited about your new Doula adventure ! :-) You will be great (and you've had a lot of experience ha ha). Tell Hannah the athlete that I am so proud of her! And I can't wait to ask Aaron for some tips on the digital graphic and animation stuff!! And Stephen and the boys are growing way too fast like the rest of them!!