Sunday, September 7, 2008

So I have posted a couple of pictures...still working on this task. I also did a Facebook page. Why you ask? Because I'm stupid...I am obviously not the type of person who enjoys sitting behind a computer all day trying to do this stuff, but I figured it a good way to try to keep up with everyone from time to time. I don't see how people do it except that they enjoy staying up all night and I definitely enjoy my sleep.
Update: Hannah did great her first volleyball game!!!
Stephen got a new bike for his birthday which he will be riding to school!!!
Iyan and Zeke are preparing for teaching a class on sibling rivalry.
Aaron is getting prepared for his hydration test so let's hope he doesn't drink a gallon of water before this one. Last year he was bumped up a weight class due to overhydration. This year we are preparing for the 112lb class again. He also has a new coach that is working with him on staying flexible and gaining strength in order to have an edge.
Katelyn is playing volleyball on her high school team as well as trying out for a select team in the area. (I'm sure she'll make it--it is a huge strength for her). Pray for no injuries.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow...thanks for telling me you have a blog...lol I just happened to find it on your facebook. You are so good at writing funny stuff. I miss y'all....I was telling Dom we should have headed your way to get away from IKE. But we are riding it out. Pray for us. Not sure how long we will go without power. Talk to you soon, Kimberly